WHY CHOOSE SERENITY HEALTH?
- Expertise: We combine compassionate care with the Expertise of Mental Health professionals onsite along with the skill set of anesthesia for safe dosing and safe delivery of infusions
- Consultation: Everyone receives a full exam face to face with a board certified medical provider: reviewing health history, labs within the past 6 months (drawn per your health care provider), medication review and explanation of Ketamine and how the infusion process works. You also receive a consult with the mental health specialist in the same day. For a limited time, consultation FEE is currently waived.
- Setting: Located in the Heart of St. Matthews in Louisville Kentucky: great central Location, near hospitals, shopping, restaurants and hotels (especially helpful for out of state or long-distance travelers). Office is in a spa-like environment and provides a safe, calming and relaxing environment.
- Infusion Days: Infusion rooms are PRIVATE. One family member is allowed to sit with you during the infusion. We strive to make our practice patient & family centered. Infusion chairs recline and are comfortable, also- plush blankets are provided for added comfort. Rooms will be dimmed during the infusion process to allow for relaxation.
- Safety and Monitoring: During infusions, you are continuously monitored on an EKG (heart monitor) along with vital signs (including blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen saturation). After the infusion- your vital signs are still monitored for a period of time before you are sent home. Throughout the treatment- we do screenings and track your progress- to ensure you are benefiting from the treatments. Serenity staff are all board certified in their respective fields who have ACLS and BLS certifications.
- Payment: We offer different financing options for those who need assistance. We have a Patient advocate who is on site to assist with filling out papers for insurance reimbursement. At this time, insurance does NOT pay for these treatments- but some have been able to submit claims & get portions covered. Our goal at Serenity Health, is to help you in any way that we can.